Thursday, January 19, 2012

The kickoff...

At least every week, I think about starting a blog that I could let people read.  Problem is, I don't think I could focus on one single topic unlike the foodies who blog about restaurants they've tried, or perhaps fashion bloggers who blog about the latest trends or great finds.  Maybe I could, I just refuse to do so...I'll probably just bore myself to death if I force myself to concentrate on one idea for my blog.

So here it is.  My "chopsuey" blog.  I decided to just blog about anything and everything that I want to write about that might interest those who come to read this..  Nope, I won't be blogging about my feelings, my daily struggles and whatnot.  I'm actually thinking of writing about wedding suppliers (but of course), new activities, and maybe those little things that amaze me.  Let's see how it pans out.

My reason for starting a semi-public blog?  To inspire........to advertise........to make people feel that, yes, everyday is a challenging day, but everyday is a new day, which means new ideas are created....new activities could be done....new obstacles could be conquered using new techniques and new skills.  Everyday is a day to discover something new, or maybe something awesome, about ourselves and the world.

Argh.  That was me, putting pressure on myself.  Don't expect an entry everyday---not gonna happen.  Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment